Friday 14 October 2016

A Heart As Big As This Mountain

I finally made it to the top of Mauna Kea on the Big Island of Hawaii in Sept. 2015.  Friends wanted to hold ceremony there, but when I arrived I felt pulled to go off on my own and sing to the mountain.  Then I lay down and received this song.  It felt like my heart expanded until it was so huge that I could no longer contain it in my physical body.  

“With a heart as big as this mountain
I send love to all the Earth

With a love as big as this mountain
I call in light to assist her rebirth

Shining light as big as this mountain
I walk her sacred land

With power as bigs as this mountain
I call to each child, woman and man . . .”


The photos I used in the video are of Mount Shasta, another sacred mountain where I have been living while working on this series of song videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment