Friday 23 October 2015

Rapid Unfolding

Greetings from Waipi’o Valley, Big Island of Hawaii!

I was drawn to take a picture of this plant the very first time I looked out the window and saw its huge leaves turned up to catch the sun filtering through the neighboring trees.


The second day I realized that a new leaf had formed and was growing very rapidly with the life giving mixture of rain/sun/rain/sun we were experiencing in the valley.  I thought that was interesting after the download I had gotten from the Mother Cave about opening to our brand new abilities in each moment.


Once I realized what the plant was doing, I started checking on its progress several times a day.  Its growth and rapid unfoldment seemed a visual mirror of what I was experiencing within myself while living within the potent energies of the very sacred valley.



I watched carefully for the moment when the leaf opened to embrace more of the world than it had been able to do while wrapped around itself.




When I checked in the morning on the day that I left the valley, I was happy to see it was wide open, still wearing its new green color, but full sized and just about ready to take its place as a mature player in the plant's life.


Blessings to you all during these times of rapid unfoldment!

Namaste,
Leslie Lightfall